Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

Bergen II

Yesss. I made it to beautiful Bergen. grace to my host who played fleet foxes when we were having tea in the kitchen I'll associate Bergen with white winter hymnal from now on. the song expresses what the city of bergen seems to me. snow as far as my eyes reach, cold, like really really cold, amazing blue-skies - that's how winter should be from november to february on!

everything I'm interested in is in walking distance here. art museum. cafes. well, haha, that's pretty much what makes me happy. and a very well-run record store. only thing that I'm missing is something to have a beer at night - and good music. something cozy. something like cafe europa or elektro goenner in vienna. where do the bergen-based norwegians go at night? those travel guide recommendations don't seem very attractive to me.

recognized anyway that winter is special here in many ways. lots of stores don't open before noon and close around 4 in the afternoon. when I leave the house at half past 9 it looks like 7 in the morning in austria. and at 5 o'clock I feel like I'm taking a walk in the middle of the night. kind of depressing to me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen