Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010

the youth started to change...

I can't explain to myself why music has those strong emotinoal effects on me. I enjoy those moments when music totally gets me. when there is nothing around I think of, when music surrounds me, hugs me and doesn't want to let me go. no thoughts drifting away, fullest concentration to the sound that fills the atmosphere. diving into it, drowning in a sea filled with sound. I tend to get slightely pathetic concerning this issue, I know... but there is nothing, nothing ever that makes me so happy and makes me feel so content with everything than music.
yesterday, the first time ever MGMT in vienna. you can complain about the venue (gasometer, eherm..) as much as you want but this concert was simply amazing! that was like surfing with mgmt on a wave into the undiscovered spheres of the universe. that was absolutely great. I stood there and listened andrew van wyngardens lyrics. I stood there and smiled non-stop. I stood there and danced and felt free and felt good and young and as if nothing ever in life would be able to stop me! that was a feeling of living forever and a feeling of having the whole world spread right in front of my feet. the set was super arranged. the voices of andrew and ben sounded so unique and strange though totally familiar. the crowd was excited. I was surrounded by amazment and happiness. and in the middle of all these people having a good time was I, feeling so astonished about how highly my expectations were exceeded.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen