Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

we are nowhere and it's now


more horses than people live here


Sweden. 3and-a-half-weeks. wwoofing.

(sorry for stealing the bright eyes title)

So... as I am too lazy to write a lot and the internet connection is not the best i rather show you some pictures. Up to now it's good fun working on the farm in alsike near knivsta in sweden. great and generous people around, a home situated in the middle of nowhere (seriously!) and simply b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
I think it's the first saturday since ages that I'm sitting at home and really enjoy it. the only thing I don't like at all are mosquitostiches. I keep counting them and on day 3 I have 9 stiches spread over my body, tendency: increasing haha.
this place is just wonderful! and they have the coolest bicycles ever here!


uppsala is obviously a cycling city...

anna taking polaroids

me after work - that's what I look after shoveling sheep-shit!
(it was fun, though!)

our home

garden - or at least a small part of it


in love with café louie louie in stockholm, fine music, fine waiter, fine coffee!

2 Kommentare:

  1. great pics my dear :) thanks for your sms - i am happy to read, that you enjoy your time in sweden :) by the way - its terribly hot here in austria - 22:20 still more than 25 degrees :( hope it's better in sweden.
    have a nice evening and a great sunday :)

    puss & kram
    Verena

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. soetnos - jag kommer i morgon! kanske kan vi traeffas i Stockholm?
    Har du mobilen med dig?
    stor kram,
    anni

    AntwortenLöschen