Sonntag, 21. November 2010

2002

explanation. I chose a random year and have a look in my itunes which bands released which records in that year. then I chose those I find the most interesting (for me of course) and go through the records again. very very nice surprises.

records released in 2002 which I am about to re-discover and once again listen to in endless loops.


nada surf - let go
what a felicitous piece of art! songs like blonde on blonde, hi-speed soul, inside of love or happy kid - not ot forget the way you wear your head - still get me. A mind drifting away thinking about the deep mysteries of this oh-so-obscure term "love". thank you matthew caws.

interpol - turn on the bright lights
debut album of interpol. masterpiece of music. to listen to again and again and again. paul banks voice.....close eyes, tap feet, shake head and then start crying. intense.

oasis - heathen chemistry
well, at least songbird and stop crying your heart out are featured on this record. though I can't really get me through to listen to the full record cos I mainly stick to those two songs.

tocotronic - tocotronic
hi freaks was the song that got me to estimate and like tocotronic. the beginning of an everlasting love haha. näher zu dir, drama, wolke der unwissenheit, definitely worth keeping that record in mind!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen